Thursday, January 20, 2011

Welcome to Foul League

Thank you for joining Foul League and playing in the School of Hard Knocks League.

First Thoughts:

As i posted in the league just a few minutes ago, it has come to my attention that the league office can reclassify flagrants and technicals (techys) and take them away or grant new ones (according to official NBA rules).

Not sure where this blog is gonna go. I may do a weekly feature of best player in the past week (of our season (Thursday to Wed). I'll talk about top free agents in our league (perhaps) or other fouling trends going on.

Any suggestions on how to improve this blog will be useful as well. Plus we are probably going to do an error league in baseball and some kind of football league, so I will talk about those as well.

Thanks again

"May your fouls be flagrant and your ejections many!"

1 comment:

  1. Finally! Foul League was in need of this. May I suggest a recap of the biggest performances by any one player so far...I believe some guy had around 230 one night.

    ReplyDelete