Saturday, January 22, 2011

Once a Foul, Always a Foul

It recently came to my attention that the NBA can take away fouls (techys and flagrants) after the league office reviews about them (if you don't believe me just search for fouls in the NBA rule book on nba.com). Anyway, I finally relinquished 2nd place in the league about a week ago, but Monday morning I was further behind then I thought I should be. I discovered on Thursday, after looking at total stats that I only had 2 flagrant fouls, when I know I have had 4. I looked at stat corrections and wa-la. I saw 1 flagrant taken away (not sure what happened to the other) and at least 1 techy taken away.

Anyway, I just think the NBA should leave flagrant fouls and technical fouls similar to how soccer refs always stand by their calls. I mean you don't see the league taking away points, rebounds, steals, or assists weeks after the game. Or at the very least if a player appeals a foul or the league deems it wasn't a techy or flagrant, yahoo should keep the fouls in fantasy basketball as how they were called in the actual game.

Just some thoughts.

Until next time.

Keep Fouling y'all

FM

No comments:

Post a Comment